I am proud to present the new Campaign 19 Avon August brochure, or catalog, that is available for shopping from August 14th to August 28th, 2017. That is when the brochure is current, but remember that AVON lets you order from a brochure for up to 2 campaigns back…so you can really order from this particular catalog up until September 25th, 2017.
Shop the AVON August Brochure Online
There are always a few ways you can shop AVON. Pick the one most convenient to you:
- You can click here to view the current online brochure and shop by the brochure directly by clicking on the pictures of the items you want. You can then add the items to your shopping cart.
- You can visit the AVON webstore to shop through all the available products and pick the items you want. (The brochure doesn’t have every item AVON offers, so you will find more options and products over a the webstore.)
- If you are not sure about what product might be best for your skin, you can simply contact me and I can help you find the best product for you.
Or would you like a physical brochure to flip through and pick your item from?? Click here to order a brochure/catalog sent right to your door.
The theme for this campaign’s brochure is all about going behind the scenes with beauty experts. You will find great sales on lots of the essentials. Makeup items like eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick is all on sale. And it’s not a buy one get one kind of sale, its a straight up markdown on the brochure price. These types of sales don’t happen too often on some of the makeup items, so it’s a great time to stock up on favorites or try out new colors.
The eyeshadow quads are on sale for $5.99 in this brochure and it’s a great time to try out a few new eye colors! My latest palette I tried was the Gilded Metallic Quad. It’s okay, but I try to stay away from the more metallic eyeshadows because they tend to age the eyes. The palette I’ve been loving lately is Tenderness. It’s subtle and natural, goes great with just about everything!
Mascara is also on sale for $5.99 in this brochure. There are so many great choices, too.
- For a simple everyday look that I think of as clean and not dramatic, I use the Nourishing Mascara. It also strengthens eyelashes, so less fall out and they look thicker after using the mascara for a few weeks. It’s enriched with organ oil, coconut oil, and vitamin E.
- For a more dramatic look at night, I use the Winged Out Mascara. It makes my lashes look super thick and long. It doesn’t clump and doesn’t flake.
This is also the first brochure that I have been really excited about the fashion items. To be honest, the clothes and accessories in the Avon brochure are usually just not my style…but there are a couple of new fall items that I actually really like! I bought myself this Leather Saffiano Dome Bag in a plum/wine color and I can’t wait for fall to begin so I can start using this purse. It’s a great size, not too big but not tiny. And I really am loving this plum color. (I actually just painted my bedroom this color!) It also has nice pockets and compartments inside…I am a sucker for nice pockets!
I also bought this lace-up flutter-sleeve blouse. It’s really cute on, but just a heads up- you will need to wear a camisole underneath; It’s very sheer. When I wear it I’ll be sure to take pictures to share.
Finally, there are a ton of great skincare sales in this brochure. Too many to name, but here are some of my favorites that are on sale:
- Anew Skinvincible Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Anew Clinical Absolute Even Dark Circle Corrector
- Anew Clinical Extra Strength Retexturizing Peel